Friday, September 25, 2009

HIIIIII


HI!!!
thot it was about time so show my granny face,
its been a while, but I have lots of excuses, and I could write them all down...buttt...don't think you wanna hear any excuses...besides I don't think anyone missed me!! :D the other sisters have been doing a great job with the updating!! :D wooohooo!!

anyyhooo I've been quite busy these days...always tired, and even grumpy!
that ain't good right??? yeah....well anyways just wanted to tell everyone that its good to smile and be happy!! or you end up looking like a granny!! heeheee!! caio!

4 comments:

Elena said...

ahaha I LOVE it! And I missed you sooooo much! Love you mari-bari! It's good to hear you're alive!

Mika said...

geezz your starting to sound like me mari!!! ahahahha granny! "you looked better at the camp, now you have wrinkles!" ahahhahahah

lofty said...

mari!
its about time .....:D
i only go on here for your posts cus i dont know your other sisters :D

美香 said...

um, you know me!!! dork!lol oh and mari, you need to give me an answer about monday!!! 明日までお願いします!!ありがとう!愛してるよ!お疲れ様です!ok, going crazy don't mind me! xoxoxox