Thursday, September 24, 2009

Simple scribbles...

To know is to be
To be is to see
To see is to understand
To hold in your hand
The things which are not
Which are often sought
By eyes unseen
In a faraway dream
Lost but found
In it's entirety surrounds

But reality strikes
Precise as a knife
Cutting the veil
Of things known too well
Awoken but not shaken
Disappointed but not taken
Life in all it's colors
Shades and all others
Black and white it will not be
Only brilliance I shall see

Because love is blind
To things which are
It's hard to find
Though it's never far
It hits you out of the blue
As if you already knew
That it could be gone
And fate has won

But who's the judge?
And who decides?
Well, who cares
And besides
I'll love and love again
I'll strive with all my heart
Till the very end
From the very start
To endure Love's many faces
In your life
You must make spaces
To overcome your fears
And smile through your tears

--Kaia 19.09.09

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's so tweet!