Saturday, September 12, 2009

stinky feet

Here we are!!!!!!



back from work, I look really happy I don't know why, it was a long day today, we are waiting for the stinky boys to get out of the showers so we can clean up and sleep, tomorrow is work again, we are both in from 11ish, long day, I will be heading home to my apartment which i haven't seen in like 2 days, lol, probably stinks! ahahahah! You must come and visit me sometime ok? anyway mari refused to write anything because shes being all grumpy these days, but the other day on free day we went out shopping and played darts and billiards, and had coffee at starbucks and did other fun stuff! anyway all is good! I thought it was time for me to post again so here I am! and now i am leaving, good night, sweet dreams!

3 comments:

Chacha said...

ew miks! you have stinky feet?! we don't wanna know!
hahahahahaahha...
good to see your posting lovey!
do it more often:)
aishitemasu

Anonymous said...

It's about time!

lofty said...

lol maris face is too good