I went for a walk one day and went trigger happy and the result are these photo's. I wanted to make a few of them black and white, but I didn't know how...heh. So bare with me.
Another year over, and we're still together, its not always easy, but I'm in forever
I went for a walk one day and went trigger happy and the result are these photo's. I wanted to make a few of them black and white, but I didn't know how...heh. So bare with me.
the lady bugs, I would say is a cute one, but sadly, I've come to not like those little buggers.
we get like..thousands over here, and they swarmed our house, and sometimes they bite.
nasty.
nice photos tho:)
OMG! For real!? I have never in my life got bitten by a lady bug...didn't know they could be vicious. I was so happy when I "found" them by accident.
love the pics lils, super beautiful, getting trigger happy is a good thing!
biting lady bugs, you learn something new all the time!
haha for real.
Canadian air turns the bugs weird.
ehehe
if Canadian air turns bugs weird, I don't wanna know what it does to the people........
see for yourself!
HELLO:) *waves*