Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabe


Today we celebrated Gabe's 29th birthday by going to the end of the world (as Gabe puts it) and had a lovely day being tourists.

I love you baby! Thank you for loving me even when I'm difficult or undeserving.
Thank you for being my husband & taking such good care of Lorenzo & I.
You bring so much life & happiness into our lives!



Happy tourists




Cape Point




Cape of Good Hope and a family of Ostriches

We then went home & I baked some pies to end the day with something yummy!
Happy Birthday Gabe! I love you!

7 comments:

Chacha said...

soooooooooo pretty! I would SO love to do something like that with joe.

and happy birthday Gabe!

Unknown said...

Was Lorenzo taking the pic,s ?? Happy Birthday Gabe!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh That's so pretty! I love and miss you guys both! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE! BANZAI!

Mari said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABEEE!!!
miss you guys so much!! you both look great ;)

Unknown said...

NIPPON BANZAI.......
you guys are too cool..and now I'm a part of your huge family...and I'm here to stay. ;-)

Mika said...

you got that right!!! the huge part I mean ahahaha hope you have a great new year, sorry this is late.

esty said...

Knowing you´re so far away makes me miss you guys even more. Happy Birthday Gabe and a big kiss to the two of you.