Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas...

I LOVE Christmas! The decorations, lights, food, the chummy warm feeling and atmosphere that comes with it etc.... I love everything about it, besides the fact that it's cold...but even that I like sometimes...cuddling becomes very nice and convenient. ;)
To up the chummy, lovey dovey-ness in our big home I...

1. Made a Christmas tree wish list with the kids out of collected tree branches from the park.
2. Made a fireplace outta origami
3. Sewed Christmas stockings for all he ids in the house.
4. Organized a Christmas devotional with Christmas pix slide show, hot coco, and chocolate cookies.
5. Decorated big Christmas trees on 2 floors of our house.
6. Made a Christmas wreath with the kids outta collected items from our neighborhood. Heh

And I'm sure it won't end there....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How about some pic's, worth a thousand words.