Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just like I promised....

Here are some pictures from our bonenkai! it was fun! sorry this photos arn't in order, if we are red and the photos are blurry those are some of the end photos! ahahaha!
Oh and if they are off centered, thats cuz no one could take a normal photo anymore! hope you have fun!






















Mari, Me and Junpe san! we wanted to take a last photo but it didn't really turn out right.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

about time, & it looks like your all having a good time! u and madi look so purrrrty & happy!
love you both!

ps. you all forgot to let me know that u remembered me on my birthday again this year, i has a sad.

Elena said...

awwwww looks so fun!!! I miss you girls sooo much!! And I like the video, Mazzerz is so naughty! hahaha! love youuuuu!!