Thursday, December 31, 2009

To that special someone...



Yes you know who you are, you are my older sister whom I love and haven't forgotten about! (I couldn't post this yesterday because I was out and didn't come home till like past 3 am)
The one who said that I would always get married before her...but no, fate had it's way. And I'm happy.
I remember when we used to live together and share the same tiny 4 mat room, and slept on the floor in a single mattress together, tell each other everything etc...I missed you so much when you left and cried tonz...wrote letters to myself about you leaving etc...ehem.
I couldn't have asked for a better older sister than you...you would always try to force me out of bed to go jogging with you in the morning so I wouldn't get fat (didn't work) and passed on your ballooning job to me.
Don't know how happy you were to live with me back then but I know I was happy.
Memories of that time with you I have the most...like us both not wanting to sleep with pj's but both wanting to curl up on our side but the mattress being a single, naturally our bare bottoms would touch and we would both complain to the other about scooting over. Good times, good times.
I love you so much and hope that whatever life brings your way will be to your benefit in some way, whether for love, happiness, laughter, excitement or growth.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lils, when someone, esp my sisters, write sweet things about me, it makes me so warm & fuzzy inside. thank you for putting all that kindness into words & making my day, making me happy, making me smile, making me feel special. I love you & miss you more than I let u know & even though that time we lived together had its share of inner hardships & reshaping, you & your company really lightened life up & I do look back and relive those memories: laughing too loud in the night & talking about all the silly things we've done, sharing secrets, & sleeping on a tiny mattress in a tiny room, good times, yep, good times! I really do miss u. and thanks again, i wasnt forgotten after all.

Mika said...

of course you weren't forgotten! we were all thinking about you while we were drinking and being merry! in ur honor of course! kampai! ahahahah! luv you and happy birthday! late birthday