Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A win for Japan!


Since Gene is away at driving school for 2 weeks I went over to Ivan & Ken's flat for free day. Mika and Mari met up with me In Chiba and we went together. We watched the world cup soccer match of Japan VS Cameroon on their nice big TV screen. Japan won was a 1-0 match was pretty slow and uneventful but Mika and I screamed real loud when they scored. Mika fell in Love with Honda and now thinks he's handsome. I think the countries that will come out on top are Germany, Brazil, and maybe China!? But I think I'm rooting for Germany, Italy, and England :D But we must be slightly patriotic as long as there is hope.....GO JAPAN!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so much fun to watch games with friends :)

Mika said...

grossssss

Chacha said...

Honda! hahaha mika! rolls eyes*
yeah this year is crazy stuff man. so many teams that went on top four years ago are showing some bad signs!!
not forgetting, all the hottie stars are gone..
sorta...
TOTTI! (wink to mika) hahaha

Chacha said...

nonetheless!!
I am still faithful to Italy. but ooh wouldn't it be a day to see Japan hold that CUP!!

Alyx Jones said...

Why China???

mika said...

yeah why china? I don't think they are going to win, yeah Honda! he's handsome! ahahahha! yeah yeah don't roll ur eyes at me!

Anonymous said...

China's pretty strong...not to mention world cup cheaters! Your don't remember last time? They even went as far as to investigate to see if the refs were getting bribed.

mika said...

that wasn't china that was korea! do not like them both

Anonymous said...

China aren't in the world cup. they didn't even qualify cuz they suck ass.

Mika said...

Im with you buddy, they suck ass