Thursday, September 24, 2009

I HATE...

Pity
Being misunderstood
Talked to like I'm stupid

People who are self righteousness (including oneself)
The feeling of people looking down on me (for whatever reason)
Peoples expectations of you
Ones own expectations
Trying and falling short (of both)

The fact that I've become quite antisocial
The fact that I'm a negative thinker (and can't help myself)
I'm a pessimist

That I stress myself out
That I let myself get stressed(and probably looking/feeling something like the pix below)

That I care about the opinions of others
Being resentful of...quite a bit recently...
Monthlies
Being grumpy

Jealousy and what it does to people

Being in a full house yet, feeling alone

Smiling, talking, anything, just because you think it's polite or the right thing to do.
Gossip and what it does to friendships

Pride...the root of all evil!

6 comments:

Kaia said...

You've read my thoughts and put them into words and pictures...

I think we all go through moments in our lives where we feel like that. Thank God its usually not all at the same time.

Love you Lily, soooo much!

Mari said...

i couldn't agree more!!!
( i love those pics)

Anonymous said...

is one pic upside down?
you know lils, this could just be my messed up thinking or opinion, but when you get together with someone, or start having kids, you change A LOT, you go through a phase (until you finally snap out of it or manage to find the right balance) where you become exactly the person you never wanted to be and it scares me a lot of times just how uptight, jealous, lonely, antisocial, angry & out of it I can be.
Maybe its because you love so much that you want it to be enough, you want to preserve what you have, and maybe even end up retreating from others because of it.
But of course you need others, and that makes us all vulnerable.
I have & feel the same way & we gotta keep fighting our bad selves to keep it from overcoming & overwhelming us.
You have A LOT of good in you, way more than all those negatives.
I love you!
I have a feeling that I'm way off again...

Anonymous said...

Nah, a lot of those things said weren't even about me...like the gossip and jealousy etc, those kida things I'm either mixed up in or they're happening to friends and loved ones...so it was a pretty random/broad post. :p

p.s The pic is supposed to be that way tee hee...it's "art"

Mika said...

gosh everyone is so emo these days!!!!

Mika said...

p.s the angry cartoon lady kinna looks like your mom when shes mad! ahahahahahahahahah